[DeTomaso] radiator place says they can't make or get a new core for stock radiator

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Thu Aug 25 15:19:52 EDT 2016

I've had good luck with Oakridge Radiator off Blossom Hill Road.  Along with patching up a Pantera Radiator, they built a 4 row Dodge radiator using the original top tank and a "motorhome" lower tank -obviously this took a new, custom core.  They had a lot of vintage stuff being worked on ... I was referred to them via a Ferrari guy.
But I see on Yelp they're under new ownership so hard to know if they still do old school work.
With the tanks off you can of course "kill" any leaking tubes, if the core is otherwise decent.  Up to 10% of the tubes I heard somewhere.
GD