[DeTomaso] radiator place says they can't make or get a new core for stock radiator

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Aug 24 00:14:35 EDT 2016

   Hi Jim,
   Your message got through.  I'm sure others will pipe up with
   information you need.  Sorry I can't help, just wanted you to know the
   message got to the list.  :)
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com