[DeTomaso] Rear spoiler

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue Aug 23 19:23:35 EDT 2016

I ran the 3.2:1 and at the Silver State was turning an easy 4400 RPM at
150 MPH, I could take 4th gear to 165, and all this with the stock 5th
gear. I then went to the 3.77:1 with a Tall 5th. That was easier on the
clutches and still gets you to 200 MPH at 6000 RPM on standard 315/35-17
Hoosiers that were tested to 210 MPH.
Larry

On 8/23/16, 4:14 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of bill"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of bill at incendium.com>