[DeTomaso] Rear spoiler

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 14:11:16 EDT 2016

 Julian Yes functional. Ill be running up to 165 MPH.
Not enough time to do something like Bob's.
Mark

 #yiv0196044346 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv0196044346 Presumably functional rather than just another delta wing.... Bob Benson has probably the most functional one I have seen, that said I have no technical information to back up my statement.