[DeTomaso] Were gas tanks mounted on the passenger side fromthe factory?

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:06:43 EDT 2016

More than likely the caption should be "1970's", thus implying anywhere from
1969 to 1981.  Hard to hold a vendor to a high level of accuracy for one car
when they deal with hundreds of different brand items.

I especially notice that when values are expresses as x's, in real estate a
property listed as "in the $100,000's" really means a $200,000 asking price.