[DeTomaso] Were gas tanks mounted on the passenger side from the factory?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:31:50 EDT 2016

None were sold as 1970 models, but the car was first shown in Modena in
March of 1970, and the NY Auto Show in roughly April, 1970.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 2:24 PM, B Hower <b.hower3400 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Was there ever a 1970 Pantera?? I have not seen any indication of such.
>
> Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

   None were sold as 1970 models, but the car was first shown in Modena in
   March of 1970, and the NY Auto Show in roughly April, 1970.A

   On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 2:24 PM, B Hower <[1]b.hower3400 at yahoo.com>