[DeTomaso] Redesign of the GT5-S

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 14:02:16 EDT 2016

When the styling of the Pantera (GT5-S) was considered for updating, DeTomaso created new front and rear sections.

See one example, from Pantera 9494 in the registry.

This car is also currently up for sale.

I like the new rear styling, perhaps more than what went into production on the Pantera Si.

Les, feel free to discuss while your update photos are being loaded - grin.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp