[DeTomaso] Interesting

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Sun Aug 21 01:33:49 EDT 2016

Before Dennis Yogi moved from Oahu to Las Vegas: The car on the left is the '71 Hawaii 5-O Pantera used in "Death Wish on Tantalus Mountain" episode(you can see more images at http://www.automotivetraveler.com/magazine/viewer.php?path=vol_1/iss_2&page=52) The yellow '73 had many tasteful mods and was one heck of a solid driver. Both have been sold on.

Sent from my iPhone