[DeTomaso] Fuel injection stacks

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:29:37 EDT 2016

Some people have done oval filters that attach to the tops of the stacks.  The filters can be done in plexiglass or aluminum.

An air box works, but as others have said, it kills the visual appeal.

I'm thinking about doing a plexiglass box for my webers with hoses to the side scoops.  I currently have oval filters.

Sent from my iPhone