[DeTomaso] Candy, a Pantera racing Icon

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Thu Aug 18 18:27:45 EDT 2016

 Sorry to see this car move on to a new owner. Patrick has done a phenomenal job preserving this crucial piece of DeTomaso history as well as, through his campaigning of the car, has greatly enhanced the DeTomaso name in Europe and the rest of the world!
     There were 14 Factory Group 4/GT-4 cars built in total. Almost ALL of these were full competition cars and several of the " not so race prepared" (wink-wink) cars were in fact among the first 4 Panteras to compete at the 24hrs of LeMans in 1972.
     You will be missed in the grids Patrick !!!!!!

    Best regards,
         Leslie A. Gray