[DeTomaso] Candy, a Pantera racing Icon

Dick Koch redcatman74 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:14:34 EDT 2016

Patrick Hals has said it is time to pass the baton, after a great run in
"Candy," one of the original eight factory built DeTomaso race cars. To get
a "feel" for this great race car, click on the following link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4iWtiKm3-0

Candy has been owned by various people around the world, and is one of the
most well known of the Panteras, due in large part to it's racing history,
a history kept alive by each it's owners.

Candy was one of the Panteras featured in a photo album article I posted on
Facebook.in 2010, titled "DeTomaso - The 80s", which can be seen by
clicking on this direct link:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.169982756375065.35097.100000900252005&type=1&l=1b9dc81b39

Dick Koch - Atlanta

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4iWtiKm3-0>