[DeTomaso] L bumper stops wind noise ?

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:15:22 EDT 2016

I always thought the L-bumper was a designer "tip o' the hat" to
celebrate the unique look of the duckbill platypus. In addition to
eliminating wind noise/buffeting, the L-bumper also serves to function
as a link from one front corner to the other so that when the car is
involved in a front corner collision, the opposite corner also
receives equivalent damage, which is a very clever design
characteristic to ensure that the un-crashed corner does not miss out
on all the fun.
 Sent using Hushmail
On August 18, 2016 at 12:51 PM, "Joseph F. Byrd, Jr."  wrote:If the
dimples also scattered radar/laser, it might be worth it