[DeTomaso] Pantera #3887 Review

Dick Koch redcatman74 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:59:34 EDT 2016

Joe, I'm happy for the young man and have no regrets for passing on the
car. He got more than he was initially asking for the car, which for a guy
that looked like he really needed the money is a good thing.

Mike and I debated on paying more for the car. I had told Mike that the car
could be parted out for at least $40k, or flipping it for a quick profit,
even with the major issues with the body sheet metal and other parts of the
car.

While there was no downside on paying more for the car, when it came down
to it, Mike and I had other things on our plate and decided to pass.

Dick Koch - Atlanta

-------------- next part --------------
   Joe, I'm happy for the young man and have no regrets for passing on the
   car. He got more than he was initially asking for the car, which for a
   guy that looked like he really needed the money is a good thing.

   Mike and I debated on paying more for the car. I had told Mike that the
   car could be parted out for at least $40k, or flipping it for a quick
   profit, even with the major issues with the body sheet metal and other
   parts of the car.

   While there was no downside on paying more for the car, when it came
   down to it, Mike and I had other things on our plate and decided to
   pass.

   Dick Koch - Atlanta

   On Aug 18, 2016 8:59 AM, "Joseph F. Byrd, Jr."
     That sucks he did not honor your initial cash offer.A  It must have
     [3]https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.
     1276591225714207.1073741858.100000900252005&type=1&l=cebbefed29
     Dick Koch - Atlanta
     etc.) use the links above.