[DeTomaso] Gold mine for POCA

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Wed Aug 17 09:42:05 EDT 2016

Not being a member of the club but sort of feel like I have paid dues by
being on the list.

The club has a fairly large treasury and there is a fellow in Italy that
apparently has acquired valuable history of the Pantera in drawings,
blueprints and who knows what all.  If the club could work a deal to
purchase a compendium of documents representative of the manufacturing
process and digitize them it could save them for the later generations.
I would think that would add value to the club and the Marque.

Always looking for information,

jerry knotts