[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 146, Issue 17

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:26:33 EDT 2016

My apologies to you Ed and to Kurt especially for intruding into a space I
was not supposed to be.  My bad.

I recall you telling me this before, Ed, many emails ago, yes, I did get on
the POCA page but couldn't find a discussion forum.  So when the opportunity
presented itself, I replied to incoming comments.

Ed, no way I would shoot such a cute messenger!.....

Kurt, again my apologies to you.  Continue with your car part subjects..
Thank you!