[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 146, Issue 17

Judith McCartney jpoca2 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:36:27 EDT 2016

To who ever thinks we have done wrong by the club, show proof.  This is Michael Shortt saying  we have done wrong, NO Proof in writing,  He has said he will destroy POCA and is by his mouth causing all these problems you allowing this to happen.
Time has come instead of saying we spend $8,000 dollars more than we should have, come up with proof that we did.   The Color is a wonderful Idea, we will do that, no question it will be in color if that is what the members want.
Michael was talking, but no proof that the BOD has seen any thing in writing.  So give up unless you can show that we have spend more than should of.    Another way of  him creating trouble.  His calling people names, which we have proof in writing who he called names too.  Just remember the BOD works for the love the club, there is no money in the job, so step up and try to a better job if you can do it better.
Other thing is you want it over the computer that didn't cost a cent, Jack does that. No money with the printer, after he makes the Newsletter and ready to send to the printer, he sends a copy to the members who request it by email.
so lets put this problem to rest and pick up and go forward.
I've been in the club for 41 years we never had problems before.

Judith McCartney, Membership Director & Fun Rally coordinator.