[DeTomaso] im looking for a spair tire for my 1972 pantera or ideal what will fit in trunk

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 12:22:15 EDT 2016

Marshall,
Does your front trunk hood not have vents? I figured the engine bay tub would be hotter than front trunk. I just opened some Assured cough drops that road in my front trunk through 800 miles which included two open road races, and they weren't stuck to the rappers.
Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )