[DeTomaso] Radiator Dilemma

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 09:57:32 EDT 2016

Follow up on my post of my Dennis Q / Ron Davis set up, I am not using side shrouds. I just ran SORC's  53 miles in the 105 class and had speeds to 140. I never caught the temperate reading even 200 . RPM's saw over 5,500 often and at times longer than I like. Also I finished 1st in the Loup 2 Loup 80 mph class. You can't trade me out of this radiator. I feel the cost to be money well spent.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )