[DeTomaso] Newsletters, cost, paper vs. electronic

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Mon Aug 15 21:21:32 EDT 2016

Good point, Will, I shall respect the board's crisis and allow them the much needed time they need to respond.
Thank you!

Sent from Effie's iPad

   On Aug 15, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Will Kooiman <[1]will.kooiman at gmail.com>
[...]

   But like I said, it didn^1t make sense to hash details.  I say just a

   <[9]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of