[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Pantera GTS on Ebay! again $250K!!

Mike Scardina a42n8cfo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 16:46:42 EDT 2016

This car appears to have most of the right original GTS parts, but one thing that's hard to fake is the paint.  When repainting the black hood and deck lid, most people seem to opt for a solid black, either gloss or satin.  However, I think the original U.S. GTS cars all came with a metallic charcoal finish on those areas.  For some reason, that seems very hard to replicate, or perhaps people prefer the non-metallic look.  The latter doesn't seem to make sense for a car striving for originality to the point of suffering with original Arriva tires. For my money, I would expect a $250K Pantera to get it ALL right.