[DeTomaso] the future

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 14:54:17 EDT 2016

Ken,
You have somewhat of a point, but, not to worry.  Now they have headphones and converse with friends while they play their games.  How do I know?  I had to buy one of those gaming headphones for my grandson for his last birthday and he has lots of social contact with friends while playing. Even sees them on the screen while playing.  And they still have play dates and sleep overs and little league and girl and boy scouts, and lessons of various kinds; much depends on parents. I don't think you're right about not liking cars though. Everyone still loves cars, young to old. I see youngsters running around and excitedly taking pictures and discussing cars at Super Car Sundays, and shows, all the time.

What we have to worry about is this.  Do you recall Woody Allen's movie, "Sleeper?"   Not only were people glued to their huge monitors to hear from "Big Brother," but they also had a walk-in machine (kind of like an old phone booth) for other "Activities" that replaced human contact.  Don't think we're quite there yet.  How did he know what was to be, so long ago?
Laurie