[DeTomaso] Newsletters, cost, paper vs. electronic

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:27:46 EDT 2016

Excellent, thank you Rob and as I mentioned, we are willing to pay the extra. I have created binders with all the news letters inside, also our local club chapter's, 3-hole punch put together. I will never do that to the publications, Profiles or PI (when it was published),  too good of paper to punch holes in it.

Sent from Effie's iPad