[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 146, Issue 17

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:50:47 EDT 2016

Well, as I shared with Jeff, Robert cannot do Internet, etc. he needs the printed materials and we are willing to pay extra but yes, it is not fair to charge the ones who do not get printed copies the same as us. Ed, you and the board can figure out how to charge the members fairly.

Sent from Effie's iPad