[DeTomaso] Newsletters, cost, paper vs. electronic

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:33:22 EDT 2016

We need for a trusted someone to forward a statement of what the facts were as "the truth" because many,  including myself, feel we were not given the truth and remain confused. Resignations happened for the wrong reason and these members reposted themselves back  the minute GoNancy got her wish.
I would trust Les Gray to prepare a statement without being influenced, if he knows the facts.
Who else on the board can I trust to tell me what really happened?  I'm trying to think of one,  I will be trying for awhile.  Sad...
 Do I matter?  Probably not, but paying my dues gives me the right to question things. When I don't get an answer to my questions, I know I have touched a sensitive issue and the answer must be unfavorable, that's why it is not given. What else could I conclude?
A board that does not share important facts which are under debate, is not my kind of board.
There is a huge difference between confidentiality and secrecy.
Ed recently stated the fact that there is no "Board Appreciation Dinner" for the POCA volunteering board members, like the one we are having this afternoon for our own San Diego Pantera Club board, but then, our club is open, giving, trusted, a pleasure and joy to be with, our members appreciate and adore our president, Marshall Smith, not only because he is handsome and smart and talented and giving, but because we all TRUST him!
That's it, friends! It's the trust we are having problem with. Trust is earned, not taken.
So, even if I don't feel totally satisfied with answers I received, I thank all of you who made the effort to reply and appreciate you as contributing members of POCA.
I love some of you, I like many of you, I'm uncomfortable with a few of you and I'm open to getting to know the rest of you!
Effie

Sent from Effie's iPad