[DeTomaso] Newsletters, cost, paper vs. electronic

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 11:58:44 EDT 2016

Hi Marshall,

At the time, things were pretty nasty online.  It was probably better to
not hash the details in a public forum.

I reached out to a few people while it was nasty, and I got the same
explanation that Judy posted.  Basically, the printer costs were about the
same - and not $8,000 cheaper.

But like I said, it didn¹t make sense to hash details.

I still think the best solution is to have 6 color mailings with the
newsletter and Profiles merged.  Profiles is a great looking magazine.
Jack provides great content.  Let Jack continue to provide technical
articles.  Task local chapters to produce content for local updates.  And
task the editor to pull it all together into Profiles.  The BOD can
produce content for national events.

Will.

On 8/14/16, 10:27 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of marshallgsmith"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of