[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 146, Issue 17

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Aug 14 10:40:59 EDT 2016

Wow.  Does no one read?    There is no debate.  Just make paper copies to those who want/need it.
Make electronic copies for those to don't.  Easy breezy.  It is not a "ALL OR NONE" debate.  Very simple.

It is almost funny to read the responses.  Almost.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead