[DeTomaso] Newsletters, cost, paper vs. electronic

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Sat Aug 13 23:15:55 EDT 2016

Asa, your apologies are accepted and appreciated.  Sometimes our opinion is based on what we have been told but we  do not actually have all the facts, only what is given to us.  I still say there are lots of unresolved things but I have put my own research on hold and I'm all for giving our leaders a chance to get things going again and the benefit of the doubt that improvements and fine tuning will continue. It's almost a thankless job, not a paid one and I agree to show support and appreciation for all our volunteers do.
I do reserve the right to go off and call out any future injustice I feel is going on and I absolutely request no more future  personal negative statements such as "impeach" whoever because that person appears unstable.  Justification is a huge must for any strong statements made. So, no more hysterics, please!
There should be a procedure for expressing grievance and requesting review of a matter.

My husband has every issue of Profiles and Newsletter ever sent. He does not do email but I wouldn't mind at all printing a copy for him. Still, how awesome to receive these publications in the mail, printed on great paper, awesome pictures and illustrations with the articles, being able to leave them behind for the next owner of our cars.
Laurie, good job bringing up the printer issue, it generated some great input from so many members!
Thank you all!
Effie

Sent from Effie's iPad