[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 146, Issue 17

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 21:28:39 EDT 2016

Here's a couple of reference articles on print vs digital magazines. I'm sure there are studies that support digital, I just wasn't able to find any.
For the TLDR crowd, they basically say people generally prefer printed magazines, old folks like me like printed magazines more than teenagers, digital is growing but slowly, some digital have had some success by now adding print editions too, and some digital success has resulted from adding video and other more interactive elements (something we won't likely have to offer). Google print vs digital magazines to look for yourself.

http://www.freeportpress.com/print-vs-digital-how-we-really-consume-our-magazines/