[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 146, Issue 17

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Aug 13 18:24:55 EDT 2016

OBTW.

I not against the POCA dues.  I am all in favor of keeping the dues at $75.  There are lots of ways of using the clubs money
and savings.   Everyone would benefit.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of Mark Charlton <pantera01826 at rogers.com<mailto:pantera01826 at rogers.com>>
Date: Saturday, August 13, 2016 2:49 PM
To: "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 146, Issue 17

If I was given a vote today, I would elect for printed full-color Profiles and downloadable-only (also color) e-mail delivery Newsletters (as International members have been getting for some time now).

I really dislike having to view everything on a computer and/or having to self-print onto loose pages. I wonder how many of us has EVER thrown out an issue of Profiles? Certainly not me.

And, as a very distant (from SoCal) POCA member, pretty much the most tangible benefit of my membership has been the printed materials and content of course. I am very happy to see a modern website with the back issues and articles as downloads as well, but if my membership was entirely digital (and more work for me) it would be less attractive to me.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com<mailto:pantera01826 at rogers.com>