[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 146, Issue 17

B. SEIB oldwheel at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 13 18:05:41 EDT 2016

I couldn't agree more Terry.
I would add that those who want the paper copies should be paying the real
costs of printing and posting them, not those of us that don't want them!

Barry

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Aug 13 16:51:05 EDT 2016

 BUT..

Has there been a poll to determine how many members really still want
paper!!    I would say they are in the minority.

Our POCA membership database (if there is one) should reflect whether a
member wants a paper copy of electronic copies.
Stop sending out paper products that end up in the trash can 1 day after
they arrive.

Same Same for the newsletter.  Let the members who want paper get them, but
don't waste printing and mailing to paper that
just will collect dust in a closet and eventually get thrown out..

IMHO.   Feel free to flame me.   ;-)