[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 146, Issue 17

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Sat Aug 13 18:01:54 EDT 2016

Mark,A point made clear at the President's meeting in Las Vegas. That is why printing costs have become the issue. If printed newsletters went away there would be no printing costs. Personally I would be OK with electronic newsletters. That is what we do with our chapter newsletter. I do not find it so hard to print and staple a newsletter but apparently others do so I am fine with continuing to print and mail but at some point we will have to address costs, probably with a dues adjustment. Again I am OK with that.Forest