[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 146, Issue 17

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 13 17:26:21 EDT 2016

Unfortunately there is just so much BS from all sides, that it is difficult to know what to believe anymore, that is the main issue I have and possibly the biggest hurdle POCA has in it's effort to recover from this episode. I think someone (i.e. the BOD) should get statement of fact out for all to fully comprehend the extent of misinformation.

Julian

> What you are all missing is that Michael's number of $8,000 is incorrect.
> He failed to factor in the mailing costs of the profiles. With a true
> comparison the difference is pennies.

Was anything truthful. He missed his calling. He should be a politician.

Jeff
6559