[DeTomaso] For Sale: Intake and Carb for Cleveland 351.

Fred Sweeney fred at creekspeak.com
Fri Aug 12 18:11:29 EDT 2016

351 Ford Cleveland Intake Setup:

A. Holley Performance triangle air cleaner.

B. Holley Proform #67255 650 CFM Street Series four barrel carb.

C. Carb gas lines and fittings as seen in the image.

D. Edlebrock RPM Air-Gap Manifold for the 351 CI Ford Cleveland. Works
with Edlebrock or 4V or 2V Cleveland heads. Around 200 easy miles on
this group before I decided to reconvert to a stock look. Like new!

The best price I could find on new replacements for the: Air cleaner,
carb, and intake is $777.03, not counting the gas lines and fittings.
Will sell for $450.00 plus fed ex ground. If it makes any difference, it
is off of a ’72 Pantera.

Please EMAIL me for confirmation. I am in and out so please be patient.
Can send images if necessary, but will sell it to first person who
emails “I’ll take it.” Payment by check or M.O. only.