[DeTomaso] Anybody know why the POCA general meeting last night did not occur?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:18:12 EDT 2016

One issue with not banning for life, is that a soon-to-be x-member would still have access to club data, (like a roster), e-mail
addresses (to poach members) and the website and 'forum'(to harass and intimidate with hate speech).

As MS has publically stated he will destroy POCA, and stated he has created a competing club
it would be more than necessary to remove him from any and all access to anything related to POCA.

Apparently his last survey was sent to a list of people that may have still unknowingly supported him, but I suspect that e-mail
list came from data he had access to, while POCA Prez.

With the recent announcements from POCA (Big thanks to Ed Mendez, POCA PR) regarding BOD officers
and re-filled positions, I see GREAT progress!

The BOD is even adopting what good ideas came from this disaster, which is professional and cool-headed thinking. Now THAT is
Progressive.

Chuck