[DeTomaso] why the POCA general meeting time was confusing

Joe Stockett qrtlow at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:07:31 EDT 2016

That was hilarious!

Joe

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Chuck and Linda Huber <lindahuber at cox.net>
wrote:

> This video helps to explain Joe's dilemma with the time zones... (sorry
> about the ad.. you can skip it).
>
>         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4EUTMPuvHo
>
> I live an AZ too - and I used to think it would be great to not have to
> change time zones, but the problem is, you have to know what time EVERYONE
> ELSE is on....
>

> Regards -
>
> Chuck

-------------- next part --------------
   That was hilarious!
   JoeA

     A  A  A  A  [2]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4EUTMPuvHo
     I live an AZ too - and I used to think it would be great to not have
     change time zones, but the problem is, you have to know what time
     EVERYONE
     ELSE is on....
     Regards -
     Chuck
     He should have used PST, because Joe lives in AZ where they have no
     DST. At
     the moment AZ time and CA time are the same.A
     Sorry
     It lasted until 7.58, but it was a great meeting, it was so much
     less
     tense.A
     In a nutshell.
     Bob publicly announced and made a commitment that we will not be
     returning
     to pre-2016 BOD ways, keeping all the MS changes, keeping finances
     and BOD
     meetings open, etc.
     Waiting 1 week on Mike Burnett for a decision on his VP position
     Board
     appointments:
     Les is Past President
     Mike H is Profiles
     Jack D is Newsletter
     Josette is Store manager (non-board)
     Talked about the store and the website
     Talked about banning MS for life.
     Ed
     On Aug 11, 2016, at 08:02 AM, Rob Dumoulin <[4]rob at dumoulins.net>
     The attachment stated 7 PM MST. Does that not equate to 9 PM EST?
     On Aug 11, 2016 10:57 AM, "Vinh Ly" <[1][5]vinh.d.ly at gmail.com>
     #7445 Euro GTS
     On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Rob Dumoulin
     <[2][6]rob at dumoulins.net>
     wrote:
     A A Leader never activated the line.
     etc.) use the links above.
     any
     list.
     They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
     approve
     1. mailto:[9]vinh.d.ly at gmail.com
     2. mailto:[10]rob at dumoulins.net
     3. mailto:[11]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA Posted emails must not
     exceed 1.5