[DeTomaso] The Wash Crew - the Pantera commercial

bill bill at incendium.com
Thu Aug 11 21:14:03 EDT 2016

Or y'all could just go to Facebook

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Ed Mendez <edducati at mac.com> Date: 2016-08-11  6:59 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: "Joseph F. Byrd, Jr." <byrdjf at embarqmail.com> Cc: DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] The Wash Crew - the Pantera commercial
Car belongs to Bruce Singer, he made it.
:-)

Looks like Windows Media Player 12 supports .mov which comes with windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/kb/316992

Not sure if you can download here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download

then no conversion is needed.

My firewall at work blocks the MS download site.

Ed