[DeTomaso] The Wash Crew - the Pantera commercial

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 11 20:25:35 EDT 2016

I feel like Ralphy with his decoder ring!

I couldn't open an MOV, so I tried to down load DIXV program.   After
several minutes it installed itself and all I get was error loading
messages.   So then I find online converting site, where I downloaded and
expecting email reply when converted, But that site didn't agree with spam
filters,  So change spam filter to allow email.  Go to site and retrieve
20mB wmv

AND

It's a commercial for a detailer!

Anyone else want a wmv of the attachement

Oh, Ed the car looked great!