[DeTomaso] Tach Question

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 18:42:42 EDT 2016

Mike and Fred,

Hard to say.
First look (more like feel) for a loose connection of the wires at the
back of the Tach (not easy to access). Second could be a problem inside the
tach  ..... a sticking meter movement or some such.
Is the glass secure in the bezel?

Bill (also answers to "Boll" around feeding time)

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Eat dessert first, life is uncertain.
Have fun  today.
SOBill

In a message dated 8/11/2016 10:27:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,