[DeTomaso] PDF of 1973 Car and Driver Pantera Review

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Thu Aug 11 14:09:51 EDT 2016

Fantastic,  Thanks,

Just found some 1960 - 1966 R&T, Car & Driver and Sports Car Graphics
that I had squirreled away before getting going into the service.
Interesting reading of the road tests and comparison.
Oct 1965 C & D Had a blurb in the FYI column that De Tomaso had enlisted
Gia to market the Ford engined Vallunga.  Initial marketing to be in
Itally but US imports to be handled by Krim Imported Car Company in
Detroit in the coming year..

Thanks again,
jerry knotts

   [1][1]http://wildaboutcarsonline.com/cgi-bin/pub9990262549620.cgi?itemid=9
   990473025630&action=viewad&categoryid=9900392828548
   (Depending on your email reader you may need to cut
   and paste to make one long link)
   I follow them on Twitter (@saveautohistory), they
   occasionally have interesting info. Since Panteras
   were sold through Lincoln Mercury dealers the text
   in the tweet was "1973 Mercury - DeTomaso Pantera
   Road Test. HowA Did It Stack Up?".
   Doh!
   A  A --mike

References

   1. [2]http://wildaboutcarsonline.com/cgi-bin/pub9990262549620.cgi?itemid=9990
473025630&action=viewad&categoryid=9900392828548

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.