[DeTomaso] Speedo Help

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 16:38:03 EDT 2016

Trip,

Somewhat ironically, you are referring to the Trip!

That is, the resettable tripmeter. The silver knob under the dash that you turn to reset the tripmeter to 0. That is part of the speedo and is not disconnected from the unit, instead you remove the other end from the dash and then withdraw the gauge with this dongle attached.

Did you find the retaining bracket with thumbscrews that holds the gauge in place? You will have to remove that to get the gauge out.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone