[DeTomaso] Wow....Toyotas Sure Have Gotten Bigger!

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Wed Aug 10 16:04:07 EDT 2016

What I find to be rather scary: When I pull up to a stop light in the
Pantera, and a Ford 4X4 F250 with an 8" lift and 37" tires pulls up
alongside. I'm lucky if I'm looking at the truck's wheel hub! It's
especially unnerving when the truck's stereo is putting out more decibels
than the Cleveland with Flowmaster 10s -- I can't be seen or heard.

Mahalos,

Scott