[DeTomaso] PCNC monterey dinner Friday night

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 16:04:06 EDT 2016

All,

For those who will be in Monterey and didn't get the word, here is an official invite:

Friday (8/19) -       Tony Harvey Good Times Dinner

                                  Garden Terrace of The Los Laureles Lodge
                                 313 West Carmel Valley Road
                                 Carmel Valley, CA

                                  Time:  No-host Happy Hour - 6:30 p.m.
                                               Dinner - 7:30 p.m.

                                  Cost:  $60.00 per person

                                  Contact Steve Dalcino atDalcino at netzero.netto RSVP and arrange payment

-------

This is a really nice dinner and Tom Tjaarda will be our features guest!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone