[DeTomaso] Radiator Dilemma

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:26:09 EDT 2016

Jack,

Water has a higher heat capacity than glycol and water/glycol mixes, so theoretically the most efficient coolant is 100% water (or with Hyperkool, Water Wetter or some other product that further increases the heat capacity). The glycol is there for a) antifreeze protection and b) corrosion resistance.

Julian