[DeTomaso] Wow....Toyotas Sure Have Gotten Bigger!

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Wed Aug 10 13:27:46 EDT 2016

All modern cars are huge compared to what they were 20 years ago.

The golf 6 we had was huge compared to to the old golf 1 and golf 3 we
used to have, and our golf 7 sportsvan is huge compared to the golf 6. I
can hardly reach the entire roof when standing on my toes when washing it.

The golf 6 was much taller than the 1996 audi a6 I used to have.

I remember driving my Pantera home for the first time, March 2000, and I
noticed that my eyes were about the same height as the door handles of
the cars around me :D

Thomas