[DeTomaso] Wow....Toyotas Sure Have Gotten Bigger!

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:18:50 EDT 2016

That is what I am talking about.

-------------- next part --------------
   That is what I am talking about.

   On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Himes, Terry (397C)
   <[1]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

   [cid:87E5CAFB-096B-4A4F-B821-1F11754E8649]

   "A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch aA plan,

   A stupid enough to try itA and lucky enough to survive!"

   Terry W. HimesA

   JPLA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

   Dawn Spacecraft Team

   Rosetta Sequence Team Lead

   Phone: [2](818) 393-6261

   Cell:A A A A  [3](818) 653-8213

   Fax:A A A A  [4](818) 393-3147

   [5]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

   d--od-,
   <[11]larrys at panteraparts.com>

   <[12]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
   [13]reillyms at live.com>

   wrote:

   >A A  My house & garage were getting electrical work done today so I
   drove my

   >A A  Pantera to work.A A I parked next to a Toyota SUV.A A The
   contrast in

   >A A  vehicle size was astonishing so I had to snap a picture to
   share.A A I

   >A A  can't imagine if I ever hit one of these head on!A A  My roof was
   way

   >A A  below it's door handles.A A  And to think Toyotas used to be
   small

   1. mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
   2. tel:%28818%29%20393-6261
   3. tel:%28818%29%20653-8213