[DeTomaso] Radiator Dilemma

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 12:13:28 EDT 2016

Not sure how an aluminum anode would protect aluminum parts.  I think you would need something more reactive than the metal you want to protect.  There are different aluminum alloys, maybe some are more reactive than the radiator material?Maybe as you add more electrical components like EFI, electric water pumps, ect. there is more current flowing, so that may increase the need for an anode?
I have a client who is an expert in this technology, I'll ask him about it.
Ken