[DeTomaso] Radiator Dilemma

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue Aug 9 17:29:54 EDT 2016

The Pantera Parts Connection Fluidyne system with shroud and fans runs
$1250.00 complete. We have never had one fail since running the No-rossion
water treatment additive to insure the Lucas electrical back-feed doesn¹t
turn the Aluminum radiator into an anode, which is the main reason for
aluminum radiators to fail. BTW Soft water works best for filling your
system against electrolysis. Larry

On 8/9/16, 1:28 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Ken and Lela MacArthur"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of klckmac at msn.com>