[DeTomaso] Radiator Dilemma

Ken and Lela MacArthur klckmac at msn.com
Tue Aug 9 16:28:30 EDT 2016

Jack,

I received lots of good feedback on radiators recently as you may have seen. I have an older Hall Brass radiator that was in good shape overall in our car which I decided to repair for a couple hundred bucks and add their Mariah fans since mine were stock. Many people like the Hall one. Many liked aluminum, especially the Ron Davis sold by Pantera Performance.

Dennis Quella @ http://panteraperformance.com/  was recommended for a high quality, all tig welded aluminum setup from Ron Davis racing. I was told they do not stock them and they special order them as needed, takes about 3 weeks to a month. I believe his radiator and fans package are around $1600.

Doing some research, I came across Brassworks, haven't heard of anyone but they do reference a Pantera owner on their site. They are kind of expensive, around $1300. There may be other Brass/copper radiators done by others, but I haven't seen any.

Sooo, timing and money were one factor for us, plus our radiator is repairable and works well, will work even better once the fans and correct relays are in. The Hall radiator is around $600 brand new. http://hallpantera.com/

Hope this helps some, good luck.

Ken MacArthur

72L 4443