[DeTomaso] Auctions (Hot August Nights & Monterey)

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:03:15 EDT 2016

Terry,

Apparently 9 of the 12 Futurliner's have been located, with 2 of those beyond restoration and used for parts for the others.

The Kindig Futurliner has been featured on "Bitchin Rides" quite a bit over its restoration.

http://www.kindigit.com/gallery/39-gm-futurliner/

https://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2013/06/21/most-original-unrestored-futurliner-goes-under-the-knife-for-full-restoration/

Julian