[DeTomaso] Pantera Parts for Sale - Console, Firewall Cover

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 21:52:09 EDT 2016

I have two interior pieces from my 74 for sale.  The original firewall cover
and the center console.

The console is pretty rough, and will be a challenging re-cover.  The
firewall cover is intact, fiberglass and vinyl there and unbroken or torn,
but the vinyl has delaminated along the edges in a number of areas.  I have
a proper box to ship the firewall cover in: the one Kirk Evans sent my
firewall reduction kit in.

Not sure what they're worth.  I know you can't get original consoles for any
price in good shape (last one I saw on Ebay was 10 years ago for $500).

Make me an offer.  Price plus shipping.  I have photos of both if you are
interested.

Thanks
Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest